A typical enterprise has thousands of apps, including 100s of custom and legacy ones, making it hard to create new data-centric apps. Until now.
We’re excited to introduce new Appian Low-Code Data capabilities, making it easier than ever to break down silos and merge data, even across varied systems—without ever writing a single line of code.
The potential use-cases of low-code data span far beyond traditional service and case management improvements. With the enhancements in the Appian 21.2 release, you’ll be able to do the following:
- Rapidly integrate and act on data from anywhere by eliminating dependency on database administrators and API developers to connect data sets and establish relationships.
- Create custom fields to manage, calculate, and transform data instantly without any database programming.
- Sort, search, and structure data quickly with performant and information-dense views and charts.
The Appian 21.2 release also enhances low-code automation and DevSecOps functionality with enhanced capabilities to do the following:
- Automate even more with new low-code, Windows-based task automation.
- Speed up application delivery with a one-click compare/deploy option that streamlines the DevSecOps life cycle.
- Reduce costs and complexity by orchestrating unified workflows with capabilities that span low-code RPA, intelligent document processing (IDP), case management, and decision rules.
- Optimize application performance, security, and test coverage with automatic intelligent design guidance.
- Increase business agility by deploying 3rd-party workflow libraries and customizing retries and priority management for incomplete tasks or actions.
- Scale intelligent document processing (IDP) by incorporating image-based (i.e., scanned document) PDF processing, extracting tables more easily, and reducing the human intervention required for some reconciliation tasks.
With low-code automation and low-code data from Appian, it has never been easier to build applications that drive business transformation.
Learn more about this release in our documentation notes, and watch the 21.2 Product Announcement webinar for more insight into how these features add even more value to your organization. You can also check out more highlights here.