Find out how Appian launched a Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) application with one of the top four leading UK banks in a matter of days, to help automate the lending process for SMEs in need.
This webinar will provide you with an overview and demonstration of how an Appian CBILS deployment can support UK banks and accredited lenders with:
- A digital entry point for business loan applicants
- Intelligent rules to check applications based on British Business Bank (BBB) requirements
- Fraud management designed to detect multiple applications from the same borrower or nonexistent business
- Integration with existing bank systems of record and with industry standard tools like DocuSign, OCR, etc.
- Deployment on-premises or in Appian’s secure managed cloud depending on the bank’s needs