RESTON, Va.— Appian (NASDAQ: APPN) today announced its 2019 Partner Impact and Excellence award winners across six categories. These strategic partners were selected based on their success in helping companies develop applications that execute their business strategies using the Appian low-code platform. Appian’s partner ecosystem consists of organizations that provide world-class solutions and services globally across a variety of industries.
Appian 2019 Partner Impact and Excellence Award winners include the following:
- Value Award – Macedon: Awarded the Appian 2019 Value Award for delivering consulting and implementation services on Appian for a decade with excellent qualifications in implementation strategy and experience, as well as high A-scores. The company is also an Appian reseller and prides itself on rapid delivery of high-value applications (such as an application to track money movements, invoices and investments for a financial services company that was deployed in less than eight weeks).
- Innovation Award – PwC: Appian’s 2019 Innovation Award goes to PwC for its ground-breaking Health Care Provider (HCP)/Health Care Organization (HCO) Interactions Solution which transforms transparency and compliance within the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences industry. PwC’s Appian-based solution significantly accelerates implementation timeline and allows organizations to differentiate themselves in the marketplace, while reducing cost, improving compliance, and driving overall business value.
- Growth Award – Cognizant: Recognized as Appian’s 2019 Growth Award winner, Cognizant showcases significant investment in, and advancement of, its global Appian practice. Cognizant has consistently held one of the top spots for highest-number of certified practitioners in the market, and has also shown significant investment through its integration with artificial intelligence/machine learning, api/micro-services, and robotic process automation.
- Transformation Award – KPMG: Receiving Appian’s 2019 Transformation Award for its outstanding achievement in driving global digital transformation programs, KPMG continues to demonstrate its depth of Appian expertise and extensive delivery capabilities that drive programs for multiple Fortune 100 companies. KPMG has also integrated Appian into its Ignite Platform of AI Services, in order to deliver solutions such as Cognitive Contract Management, Intelligent Contact Center, and other customer-focused solutions.
Appian Reseller Awards
- US SMB Reseller of the Year – Bits in Glass: With the highest number of new customer wins amongst all resellers in the United States, Bits In Glass made significant investments in building a sales organization focused on Appian and delivered outstanding results throughout the year.
- LATAM Reseller of the Year – MBGE Intersistemas: Greatly expanding the Appian footprint in Latin America, MBGE successfully closed key customer accounts while building and delivering a number of risk and compliance solutions for manufacturing, retail and financial services customers. For example, their “Aranxel Premium” solution, developed on Appian, is used by global manufacturing companies to enforce operational compliance with Foreign Trade (Export/Import) regulations for businesses in Mexico.
“PwC strives to build trust in society and solve important problems,” said Tim Canonico, Partner, PwC. “Our strategic partnership with Appian enables us to do just that. Leveraging low-code technology to build and deploy ground-breaking solutions in as little as eight weeks is a game changer for our clients. We are honored to receive this award and look forward to continuing our work with Appian in the years to come.”
“We value our partner ecosystem and are proud to work alongside them as they help companies put together the proper strategy, tools and solutions necessary to thrive in the global digital landscape,” said Marc Wilson, Senior Vice President of Global Partnerships & Industries, Appian. “These partners have embodied the excellence that we require and have gone above and beyond in these areas. We look forward to continue partnering with them and delivering solutions that address the challenges our customers are facing.”