- Tracking customer service and satisfaction with real-time performance metrics
- Managing the supply chain and enhancing back office operations
- Increasing marketing and promotion effectiveness
- Improving store lifecycle management, including contracting, launch and inspections
- And automating financial processes to reduce errors and compliance burdens while helping to maximize profit
With Appian's mobile BPM, retailers can coordinate projects across hundreds or even thousands of locations, create customized apps to track remote field or retail in-store inspections, provide managers with up-to-the-minute store condition statuses and auto-generate repair work orders.
The benefits of mobile BPM mean retailers will be able to solve problems and respond to needs faster, which in the end, will improve a customer's overall experience.
Appian is the unified platform for change. We accelerate customers’ businesses by discovering, designing, and automating their most important processes. The Appian Low-Code Platform combines the key capabilities needed to get work done faster, Process Mining + Workflow + Automation, in a unified low-code platform. Appian is open, enterprise-grade and trusted by industry leaders.