- Tracking customer service and satisfaction with real-time performance metrics
- Managing the supply chain and enhancing back office operations
- Increasing marketing and promotion effectiveness
- Improving store lifecycle management, including contracting, launch and inspections
- And automating financial processes to reduce errors and compliance burdens while helping to maximize profit
With Appian's mobile BPM, retailers can coordinate projects across hundreds or even thousands of locations, create customized apps to track remote field or retail in-store inspections, provide managers with up-to-the-minute store condition statuses and auto-generate repair work orders.
The benefits of mobile BPM mean retailers will be able to solve problems and respond to needs faster, which in the end, will improve a customer's overall experience.
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance.