McLean, Va.— Appian (NASDAQ: APPN) today announced its 2020 Partner Award winners across four categories. These strategic partners were selected based on their success in helping companies execute their business strategies through applications built on the Appian low-code automation platform. Appian’s partner ecosystem consists of organizations that provide world-class solutions and services globally across a variety of industries.
Appian’s 2020 Partner Award winners include the following:
- Value Award – Cognizant: Cognizant has been awarded the Value Award in recognition of outstanding achievement in customer success and return on investment for global program delivery on Appian’s low-code automation platform. Cognizant’s deep bench of certified practitioners, implementation of Appian’s on-going emerging capabilities, and commitment to success have driven realization of business benefits for major global customers across life sciences, financial services, manufacturing and other industry sectors.
- Growth Award – PwC: PwC has been awarded the Growth Award in recognition of outstanding achievement in practice development, solution creation and customer success globally on Appian’s low-code automation platform. PwC’s growth has been driven by their application of industry expertise and the Appian platform to create innovative automation solutions. These include their award-winning Interactions Hub for global Pharmaceutical companies and a Business Partner Compliance Manager for regulated industries.
- Innovation Award – Accenture: Accenture has been awarded the Innovation Award in recognition of its ability to incubate and deliver new, disruptive solutions based on the Appian platform across industries. Leveraging its deep technical experience, Accenture has developed and deployed cutting edge intelligent document solutions that use artificial intelligence, machine learning, and Appian to manage unstructured paper and electronic data for financial services and federal clients. The solutions minimize redundant data entry and streamline the processing of documents like insurance claims, loan applications, contracts and forms.
- Transformation Award – KPMG: KPMG is receiving the Transformation Award in recognition of driving global strategic programs that deliver impactful business results. KPMG has continued to successfully deliver highly complex transformation efforts built on the Appian low-code automation platform such as the rollout of a major global financial product for a top 10 global financial services company. Additionally, KPMG has been transforming its own internal processes on Appian in order to better serve its existing and future customers. They have also launched an Intelligent Data Privacy offering that addresses recent CCPA legislation, as well as a Cognitive Contract Management offering that addresses LIBOR compliance.
- North American Reseller of the Year – Macedon: Since its founding in 2009, Macedon has been successful in projects ranging from process engineering and harmonization to delivering enterprise-class solutions using the power of the Appian platform. Their large, highly skilled team deploys best practices for laying a stable framework to allow applications to change along with client’s business needs.
- Elite Regional Reseller – Ampcus: Ampcus helps companies innovate at click speed by making intelligent automation fast and easy. Businesses can experience the power of Appian with low risk and pricing certainty through the Ampcus Guarantee. Its Appian Center of Excellence leverages Ampcus’ global Innovation Lab to build secure, scalable applications for optimized performance and competitive advantage.
“We continue to see our strategic partners move the needle when it comes to impacting the digital landscape on a global scale,” said Marc Wilson, Senior Vice President of Global Partnerships & Industries, Appian. “These partners continue to innovate leveraging Appian’s low-code automation platform and are able to help organizations worldwide better meet their customer’s needs. Our partner ecosystem is critical in helping address the automation needs around the world and we look forward to continuing our work with them into 2020 and beyond.”